L'avenir a le don d'arriver sans prévenir.

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Partagez

Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Teddy Hastings
Teddy Hastings
☇ tempêtes : 38

Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila  Empty
MessageSujet: Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila    Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila  EmptyDim 25 Nov - 12:43

Underco.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Teddy Hastings
Teddy Hastings

Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila    Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila  EmptyDim 25 Nov - 12:43

+1.
Teddy Hastings
Teddy Hastings

MessageSujet: Re: Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila    Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila  EmptyDim 25 Nov - 12:44

+2.
Teddy Hastings
Teddy Hastings

MessageSujet: Re: Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila    Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila  EmptyDim 25 Nov - 12:44

A vous mes petits loups! Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila  1871605690 Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila  1989500667
Miley B. Shannon
Miley B. Shannon
☇ tempêtes : 206
☇ location : je vis à l'hôtel à la sortie de la ville, tu sais le truc miteux, j'ai toujours peur que le plafond me tombe sur le crâne!

répertoire des relations
⊰ mes relations
:
MessageSujet: Re: Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila    Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila  EmptyDim 25 Nov - 12:50

Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila  1733754089
http://dreaming-gifs.tumblr.com/
Teddy Hastings
Teddy Hastings

MessageSujet: Re: Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila    Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila  EmptyDim 25 Nov - 12:51

Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila  1932038636
Miley B. Shannon
Miley B. Shannon
☇ location : je vis à l'hôtel à la sortie de la ville, tu sais le truc miteux, j'ai toujours peur que le plafond me tombe sur le crâne!

répertoire des relations
⊰ mes relations
:
MessageSujet: Re: Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila    Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila  EmptyDim 25 Nov - 12:52

M'oublie pas hein?! Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila  1164006990
Teddy Hastings
Teddy Hastings

MessageSujet: Re: Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila    Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila  EmptyDim 25 Nov - 13:20

Mais comment je pourrais t'oublier toi? Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila  318348287 Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila  2430355495 Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila  377896671 Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila  4004181234 Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila  1871605690
Miley B. Shannon
Miley B. Shannon

répertoire des relations
⊰ mes relations
:
MessageSujet: Re: Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila    Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila  EmptyDim 25 Nov - 13:22

On sait jamais, imagines t'es amnésique Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila  1034644764
Alex S. Barker
Alex S. Barker
☇ tempêtes : 556

répertoire des relations
⊰ mes relations
:
MessageSujet: Re: Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila    Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila  EmptyVen 30 Nov - 22:19

Moi ? Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila  970246204
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila    Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila  Empty

Teddy ϟ I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1